Tuesday, August 27, 2019

BLESSINGS OF THE LORD'S BELOVED

Jesus loves ME. Three simple words that can make a big difference in your life when you believe them.For some time, a precious lady in the Netherlands had been believing God for a financial provision. Then, she watched one ofmy television broadcasts and caught a revelation of how much the Lord loves her. For the first time, she prayed for her financial need with the revelation that Jesus loves her. "That very day," shesaid, "two new clients called me. 
                          The following week, I asked God again for His provision, simply trusting and resting in His love for me. Guess what? Three new clients called! Now, I know it is because Jesus loves me that He blesses me. It's not because of what I've done or not done. Getting a revelation of this truth has made such a difference that I am sharing it with my family, relatives and every person I meet!"Breakthroughs come and amazing things can begin to happen to you when you truly believe how much Jesus loves YOU. 
 And Jesus said to him, "Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head." Matthew 8:20, 

So when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, "It is finished!" And bowing His head, He gave up His spirit. John 19:30

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?... Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. Romans 8:35-37 

MORE THAN CONQUERORS THROUGH JESUS' LOVE
Jesus said, "Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head." I find this statement so beautiful. Let me tell you why.In the original Greek text, the word for "lay" is a very uniqueword, klino. The only other place it is used in terms of Jesus resting His head is at the cross. When Jesus hung on the cross andcried, "It is finished!" the Bible says, "And bowing His head, He gave up His spirit." The word "bowing" here is the same Greek word, klino.Beloved, it was only at the cross that the Son of Man finally found a place to rest His head. 
                   Jesus found His rest in redeeming us, in loving us. We, in turn, find rest in feeding on His sacrificiallove for us. Whatever the challenge or need you are facing today, He has made you more than a conqueror through His love! 
For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us. 2 Corinthians 1:20
As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. 1 Peter 4:10 
The Lord will open to you His good treasure, the heavens, to givethe rain to your land in its season, and to bless all the work of your hand. You shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow. And the Lord will make you the head and not the tail; you shall be above only, and not be beneath... Deuteronomy 28:12-13
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and afuture." —Jeremiah 29:11, NIV  

ARISE AND SHINE !Beloved, 
all of God's provision promises toward you are yes and Amen! Right now, I want you to say these words out loud:I declare that I am special in Jesus' eyes, and He loves me unconditionally. I have an awesome destiny. Jesus has equipped me with gifts, talents and abilities. Today, I receive the abundanceof grace and the gift of righteousness to reign in life.
                          I give thanks that His favor surrounds me like a shield and opens doors of opportunities for me. Because of Jesus, I shall be the head and not the tail, above and not beneath, the lender and not the borrower. I shall not suffer lack but be surrounded by His abundance, His wisdom, His peace and His protection.Thank You, Jesus, for Your finished work at the cross for me. 
                         I receive a fresh revelation of Your love right now and thank You that everything my hands touch shall be blessed! I believe with all my heart that I am greatly blessed, highly favored and deeply loved! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment