Tuesday, July 16, 2019

(15)Nazarene Church

(15)Nazarene Church The Nazarene Church was established 
in 1895 by Phineas Breesee in Los Angles, California. 
Their doctrine comes from the Nazarene Manual and is 
similar to the creed of the Methodist Church. 

They say one is saved and his sins are forgiven when one has repentance toward God and faith toward the Lord Jesus Christ. 
Their salvation is by "faith only" and saying the "sinner's prayer". 
In believing that God has already forgiven your sins and saved you, they say you can then be "baptized". 

They say that "baptism" can be administered by sprinkling, pouring, 
or immersion. Young children can be "baptized" upon the request of their parents. One cannot go to Heaven and follow the false 
Nazarene doctrine, but will end up in the eternal torments of Hell.

 (Showing what they falsely teach and practice concerning salvation) Nazarene ChurchQuotes copied & pasted from: 
Official Site Of The International Church Of The Nazarenehttp://www.nazarene.org/ministries/administration/visitorcenter/knowjesus/display.aspx
5. Place your trust in Christ and receive Him as your Savior.Christ is ready."Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, Iwill go in" (Revelation 3:20).
Receive him now."Yet to all who received him, to those 
who believed in his name, he gave the right tobecome 
children of God" (John 1:12).
Pray this prayer:Lord Jesus, I want to have life. 
I know that I have sinned. I need Your forgiveness andpardon. 
I believe that You died and rose again for my sins. 
I now accept You as mypersonal Savior. I will forsake my sinful life. 
I know that Your grace and power will enableme to live for You. 
Thank You, Jesus, for saving me and for giving me a new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment